Franchise Information & Opportunities
Dial A Digger offers a unique and exciting franchise opportunity for those interested running their own earthmoving and excavation business.
A 'Ground Breaking' Opportunity to Be Your Own Boss
Dial A Digger is a unique and exciting franchise system. With over 30 years experience in the earthmoving and excavation industry we’ve been working with franchises and have a proven and successful system. Dial A Digger was established in South Australia in 1986 by David and Linda Thornton with the purchase of an existing earthmoving equipment hire business. Over the years the business has progressed from primarily an equipment hire business, to one which employs and supplies experienced operators with the hire of equipment.
Dave and Linda have successfully owned and operated their own businesses for over 30 years and have a wealth of knowledge and experience in all aspects of running a business.
Our Vision For Franchising
Dial A Digger – Partners In Profit
Our vision is simple: to establish and maintain a friendly and co-operative environment where the team is more important than the individual and the Franchisor and Franchisee act in partnership to achieve the organisation goals and objectives. In other words; ‘Partners in Profit’.
An organization of integrity, united with our members, through trust, honesty and respect.
The founders of the company are both very passionate about the Dial A Digger business and the opportunity to share their success by training Franchisees in all aspects of the Dial A Digger system. This passion has proven to be a winner with a reputation built on satisfied customers and successful franchisees.
A recent report by Rod Nuttall, Commonwealth Bank’s National Executive Manager of Franchising, he identified the rise of the service franchise.
“For many years the franchising industry has been dominated by retail and fast food brands. However, service-based franchise businesses have become the fastest growing franchise sector in Australia. Service-based franchises open up opportunities for entrepreneurs who do not want to be confined to store-based models. Franchisees can buy into a brand and business without ever having the significant overhead costs involved with buying, leasing or maintaining commercial property and inventory. In addition, without a physical shop site, there are no unnecessary staffing costs. Any staff employed will be servicing customers and generating income instead of manning a potentially empty shop. Service models allow more flexible working hours, a greater variety of work and locations.”
What Makes a Franchisee Successful?
In order for us to offer a franchise, we are looking for someone who is:
- Committed to building their own business
- A good communicator
- Takes pride in their work
- Dedicated to customer service
- A team player
Why Join Dial A Digger?
- Comprehensive training which means you can become a franchisee with no prior experience necessary
- The Dial A Digger fleet includes a wide range of machines so you choose the machine that best suits you
- We take care of the job quoting, customer enquiries, job bookings, job allocations, provision of leads / quotes, invoicing and debt collection which leaves you free to generate income (Metropolitan areas only).
- Potential to earn a great income
- Involved with successful management
- Great potential to expand with an abundance of work
- Business normally based from home so no expensive property leases or office costs
- Be part of a team whilst still being your own boss
- Being part of a group with the combined purchasing power to take advantage of group discounts and combined advertising power
- The opportunity to become a multi-unit operator and grow your business
- Receive regular communication through daily job allocations, newsletters, meetings, workshops and social activities
- Proven systems and manuals
- Over 30 years of business experience and over 20 years of earthmoving and franchising experience
- Receive support in all aspects of your business including sales, marketing, IT, operations and administration
- Experienced support staff to assist you
- Dial A Digger is a member of the Franchise Council Of Australia
- Market leader in earthmoving, trenching and landscaping solutions
Enquire Today About Our Franchise Opportunities
We provide you with all the assistance you need to start your business. Ongoing support is provided to ensure that you maximise your earning potential by implementing the proven and successful Dial A Digger system.
Local, regional and interstate opportunities exist. For a confidential obligation-free chat please call us 1300 234 442 or contact us via email at email@example.com for further information or fill out the enquiry form.